Club level doors opens 2.5 hours prior to kick off, all matches. No dress code. Children welcome
Club level is a neutral seating area. Available to away fans ( no opposition shirts )
Sales to NON-UK consumers only
Land Only - Per Person
R 8 520
All travel offers are capacity controlled and are thus subject to availability at the time of reservation
Prices advertised exclude all services not mentioned in the inclusions
Prices advertised exclude any meals, drinks, tips, surcharges, levies and other costs not mentioned in the inclusions
Self-drive rates exclude flights and car hire
Passport & visa costs (if applicable) & items of a personal nature are also not included in the advertised price, unless otherwise stated
Prices advertised are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and changes in the currency rate-of-exchange
All travel offers are governed by specific terms and conditions of sale, which include advance purchase restrictions, minimum stay requirements, block-out travel periods and peak season surcharges
Booking, change and cancellation conditions apply
All advertised prices are on a per person sharing basis unless otherwise specified
Standard terms and conditions apply
Prices advertised are correct at time of publishing and subject to increase or decrease should the currency fluctuate or tarriffs alter
Extra nights may be required at passenger expense due to flight schedules
Travel insurance is not included in the advertised price but is strongly recommended
All advertised prices for the travel offers vary by date, departure city, and availability.
The hotel is located in the heart of Bloomsbury just a minute from the Russell Square underground station. It is within walking distance of Covent Garden and Oxford Street. Completely renovated in 1999, the hotel is the largest in London and can accommodate over 3000 guests. The hotel has an ideal location for exploring London.
Location: Bloomsbury. 20kms to the airport (Heathrow); 30kms to the airport (Gatwick); 2 minute walk to the nearest metro station (Russell Square); Close to the station (Kings Cross/Euston); 2 minute walk to the nearest bus stop and 3 km to the nearest fair site (Earls Court)
Hotel address: Bedford Way, London WC1
Total number of rooms: 1630
The rooms are plainly decorated but neat and clean and offer modern amenities such as radio, satellite TV and Tea/Coffee making facilities.
All bathrooms are en-suite
Hotel Room Amenities
1. No booking will be confirmed until full payment is reflecting in the bank account of World Wide Travel Brokers. Please understand that any delays in banking can result in a change in availability and/or pricing. Should you be unlucky enough to be affected by a price change or availability issue, you have the opportunity (and choice) to pay the extra amount (if it is a pricing change), upgrade the ticket (if available) or receive a full refund. World Wide Travel Brokers will not be held liable for any delays in payments that result in any of the above issues. We strongly recommend you buy flights and accommodation after securing your ticket - if indeed this is the sole purpose of your journey.
2. A confirmed booking is non-refundable whatever the circumstances of you or the traveller may be. The date of the match fixture and/or the time of kick-off is only finalised closer to the scheduled date. This date/time change is dependent on many factors, including TV scheduling, police requirements, club requests and other knock-out tournaments - we strongly urge you to check with your consultant regularly.
3. If a match is postponed at short notice due to poor weather conditions, industrial action or any other reason not within the control of the football clubs or TV companies, the ticket will remain valid for the rescheduled date. Depending on availability an alternative match may be offered and additional costs may apply (this isn't a guarantee).
4. There are times when a confirmed fixture may be amended further and World Wide Travel Brokers cannot be held liable.
5. Depending on the football club and/or the stadium the match is played at, ticket pricing can vary according to supply and demand - this is important as the price paid may not be the same as the face value of the ticket. Sellers (the official vendors of the football clubs' tickets or the football club itself) determine the price of tickets on each occasion - so the selling price (price you buy at) may be higher or lower than the face value printed on the ticket. To decide on a sale price, the seller considers the original cost of the tickets, including service and delivery fees, the match's popularity and the ticket availability.
In the case of popular matches, with many potential buyers and few sellers, demand usually drives prices up. On the other hand, tickets for a match with many sellers and fewer buyers will often and does sell below the face value of the ticket. We advise all those interested in attending a match to review other sites to familiarize themselves with the market value of tickets for any specific game. Essentially, you will never buy a ticket at the price a season ticket holder buys a ticket at the following clubs (inter alia): Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester United, Real Madrid and Barcelona.
World Wide Travel Brokers ONLY uses official sellers.
The contract between World Wide Travel Brokers, and the buyer is final, absolutely no query or complaint will be considered with regards to sales pricing being different from face value pricing.
Match date : 14 December 2019 (not confirmed yet)
Stadium : Emirates
Match Kick-off Time : 15h00 (not yet confirmed)